This Collections Report on Current Status of Debt gives a detailed map out of any account in collections, from the debtors attitude to actions recommended.
WE REPORT AS FOLLOWS:
A. DEBTOR'S ATTITUDE:
1. Promises to pay later
2. Ignores requests
3. Disputes claim
4. Refuses to pay
5. Claims account is paid
B. DEBTOR'S FINANCIAL
6. Doing part time work
7. Working on commission
8. Out of work. Rechecking regularly.
9. On relief.
10. Earnings exempt; no other attachable assets.
11. Heavily in debt.
12. Debtor ill and without funds.
13. In military service.
C. CURRENT ACTIVITY
14. Trying for a compromise
15. Rechecking for assets to justify legal action or ability to pay.
16 Debtor deceased; checking for estate.
17. Claims returned merchandise on ___________________
18. Suit filed; still pending
19. Judgment obtained. Attorney trying to execute
20. Skip--trying to locate Can you help?
21. Claims paid to you on _______________Please confirm payment.
22. Claim in hands of our representative in debtor's area. We are requesting report.
23. Just received a payment of $_________________
24. We are making a final effort for you.
25. Just relocated at new address;---following
26. Lives in remote district: hard to contact personally
27. Debtor is a minor. Trying for settlement
28. Debtor judgment-proof; recovery doubtful
D. ACTION RECOMMENDED
29. Voluntary collection not possible. Recommend suit.
a) furnish 4 copies of itemized statements indicating date, amount of each payment.
b) Original papers
c) Counsel must have legal identity of Creditor in order to proceed.
A partnership—full names of all--
Full name of indiv.?
E. ACCOUNT CLOSED:
30. Skip--cannot locate
31. No assets—hopeless Legal action not recommended.
32. Per your request.
33. Subject refuses to pay or compromise, too small for suit.
34. Bankruptcy, no assets
35. Outlawed. Refuses to pay or compromise.
36. Deceased. No estate. Family won't assist.
37. Exhausted all collection efforts. Uncollectable.