Employer’s Verification on Loan Applicant Letter - Applying for a loan? Trying to get into a new home? Or perhaps you’re venturing into a new business.
With any of these life changing steps you will most likely find yourself in need of employment verification.
This Employer’s Verification on Loan Applicant Letter provides a virtually stress-free request for the information.
Most lenders and companies demand this type of verification, and there are a variety of avenues that are used today to retrieve this information.
Some companies hold to the automated telephone line, others keep to the verification form such as this.
Loan No. ________________
I have applied for a real estate loan to be made by Chambers Savings and Loan Association.
I shall appreciate your completing the Employer's Verification below for their confidential use and forwarding it to:
Chambers Savings and Loan Association 1304 74th Circle N.E. St. Petersburg, Florida 33702
Thank you for your consideration and prompt reply, as it will avoid many delays.
Very truly yours,
1. Entered your employ:_________________________________
2. Present Position:____________________________________
3. Present Monthly Salary: Gross Monthly Salary:_____ Overtime:_________________ Bonus or Commission:______ How paid:_________________
4. If Applicant is in Military Service please report income on a monthly basis as follows: Base Pay_________ Quarters and Subsistence___ Flight or Hazard Allowance____________
5. Probability of Continued Employment__________________
6. Does Employee have Re-employment rights for: Sick Leave?______ Maternity Leave?_________
7. Other Remarks:_________________. The above is furnished in strictest confident to your request.