A Notice of Lease form should be used each and every time a leasing agreement is established, to protect both owner and intended tenant.
This form records all of the specifics of the agreement in black and white, ensuring there are no unanswered questions later on down the road.
Verbal agreements just won’t cut it anymore.
Concrete acknowledgments and agreements will need to be set in stone and more importantly, on paper!
You’ll need to clearly indicate the names of the Leaser, Leasee as well as all applicable dates and terms of the Lease.
Make the document official by getting it notarized and all parties will be protected!
NOTICE OF LEASE
Notice is hereby provided of the existence of the following lease:
1. LESSOR: ___________________________________
2. LESSEE: ___________________________________
3. LEASED PREMISES: __________________________
4. TERM OF LEASE is __ years commencing on _____, 19__ and ending on _____, 19__.
5. OPTIONS TO EXTEND LEASE: ___________________
6. OPTION TO ACQUIRE PROPERTY OR RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL: ___
State of ________
County of ______________ Date: ___________
Then personally appeared ______________
who acknowledged the foregoing, before me.
[Notary Seal] Notary Public